RTD-Civic Center Plaza, 1560 Broadway 19th Floor Conference Room
- What starts the 6 minute wait clock?
– Shuttle arrives at pick-up point and driver presses “Arrive” on the MDC
- Driver Shortage Update
– RTD continues to search for drivers, both for Access-a-Ride (AaR) and fixed route buses and light rail trains
– The fixed route/light rail driver shortage is causing route cancellations and changes in bus frequency times
– Temporary route cancellations will NOT effect AaR
– Route cancellation information: RTD-Denver.com
- Reimagine RTD
– Reimagine RTD is a two-year plan to evaluate and forecast the transportation needs of the Denver area and figure out how to balance the needs and RTD’s limited resources.
– They plan to combine what other transit agencies are doing and technology innovations with community feedback to decide how RTD resources will be allocated.
The next meeting is March 24, 9am-12pm in the same location.