Tax Help!!

It’s that time of year but we’ve got some great resources for you to check out! Did you know that there are IRS certified volunteers that will help you file your taxes? There are two great progams offered by the IRS to help you:

VITA-Volunteer Income Tax Assitance—for people who make under $55.000 anually, people with disabilities and people with limited English capabilites.

TCE- Tax Counseling for the Elderly—particularly those who are 60 years of age and older, specializing in questions about pensions and retirement-related issues unique to seniors.

Check out this link for more information and to find locations where these services are located.

Carol Buchanan