RTD: Commuter Rail System Open Houses
RTD will host four informational open houses October 23-28 related to our commuter rail system. RTD staff will be available to answer questions about the commuter rail system.
Information will be provided on the following topics:
- History of FasTracks
- University of Colorado A Line
- B Line
- G Line
- Commuter Rail vs Light Rail
- ADA Design - platforms and train interior
- Positive Train Control
- Crossing gate technology and performance
- Quad-gate Design
- Gate Attendants (flaggers)
- Regulatory Approval Process
- Quiet Zones
Find dates and locations on the DRMAC Transportation Calendar.