Find a Denveright Kiosk near you This Fall
Denveright is a community-driven planning process that challenges you to shape how we want to evolve in four key areas: land use, mobility, parks, and recreational resources.
Denveright is attending community events all around Denver to hear from residents in person -- and they've also deployed Denveright kiosks at several public venues across the city. These kiosks help them capture the attention of those who don’t yet know about Denveright or don’t have Internet access at home.
The kiosks will be rotating them around the city. From now through the winter you can find a Denveright kiosk in the following locations:
- Green Valley Ranch Library, 4856 Andes Ct.
- Boys & Girls Club, 4397 Crown Blvd.
- Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St.
- Denver Motor Vehicle, 2855 Tremont Pl.
- Corky Gonzales Library, 1498 Irving St.
- Woodbury Library, 3265 Federal Blvd.
- The Bardo Coffee House, 238 S. Broadway
- The Ritchie Center, 2240 Buchtel Blvd.
- Schlessman Family Branch Library, 100 Poplar St.
- Ross-University Hills Library, 4310 E. Amherst Ave.
- Southwest Family YMCA, 5181 W. Kenyon Ave.
The kiosks are accessible during the hours of operation of each facility. Learn more at www.denvergov.org/denveright.