Members attended: 13
Two guest speakers: Julie with Re-imagine & Marjorie Sloan with RTD Running candidate for District M Board Member
RTDs point for Reimagine is to face the current challenges and future for RTD by meeting needs
- They are looking short term about service plan to develop.
- They are looking long term about mobility plans for the future.
- They are looking at everything now because by fall, RTD will be making financial cuts.
There are 4 key elements that reimagine is looking at:
- Technical piece (ridership data and phone data)
- Financial piece (what can RTD afford?)
- Seeking inputs (priorities)
- Long Service hours
- Fast trips
- Convenient stop locations
- Reliable Services
- Equitable access
- Geographical access
- High ridership-based services
- Resource efficiency
Running Board Member for District M of RTD-Marjorie Sloan
Spoke and stated she felt there were 4 important aspects with RTD that she believes in:
- The value of the rider
- The respect for employees
- Recognizing todays reality
- Reaching innovative solutions